You simply have to submit an image of your mock-up to the @BlackBerryDev Twitter account using the hashtag #StumpTheBlackBerryDevs to be part of it before August 31st. RIM will then choose the three most difficult and creative submissions in September and implement them using the R8 SDK beta release that is coming soon. RIM will then reveal the designs during BlackBerry Jam Americas during a session on the Unconference Day.
Check out the details here on the DevBlog and let us know if you submit a design!
If you liked this article, you might find these interesting:
- BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha Gets App World Client – RIM Invites Devs to Submit Apps!
- Devs: BlackBerry 10 Cascades Webinar on June 19th
- Devs: BlackBerry 10 Cascades Webinar Tomorrow (June 19th)
- CALLING ALL BLACKBERRY THEME DESIGNERS…
- Devs: Third Cascades Webinar Tomorrow – Previous Webinars Available
Posted by Ronen Halevy for ©BerryReview, August 16, 2012, 1:46 pm. |
RIM Invites UI Designers to “Stump the BlackBerry Devs” |
One comment |